Skip to content
UMMAT TAX LAW PC: MISSION STATEMENT
We will strive to meet the needs of our clients and justify their trust in us. We will earn their loyalty and in so doing we will demonstrate how much we value our reputation for excellence. We will seek to communicate effectively, staff efficiently and at all times to act in a professional and businesslike manner towards our clients, towards each other, and towards our colleagues of the bar. We will be advocates and sound and caring counselors.
Our goal is to be the best we can be, to accept challenging assignments, identify, analyze and solve complex legal issues, to be creative within the particular business context presented, to act appropriately and thoughtfully and to help resolve our client’s problems and fashion solutions. In short, our mission is to deliver the highest quality of legal service possible in a sensible, caring, and stimulating environment while fashioning focused solutions and an extraordinary level of thoughtful work.
We pride ourselves on the quality of the service that we provide to our clients. Our first commitment is to excel at providing exceptional client service and to continuously improve our customer service through our quality and service excellence initiatives.
We distinguish ourselves from other law firms through the level of our commitment to our client’s best interests and our willingness to place those interests ahead of our own immediate interests and those of the Firm.
What does this mean for you as a client?
· We are committed to spending as much time as necessary to develop a solid understanding of your business so that our legal advice will be responsive to the needs of your organization;
· As such, we become part of your team yet while doing so, we still provide you with the independent legal advice that you need to protect your interests and drive successful outcomes;
· We provide you with practical and cost-effective solutions;
· We manage your account with the same rigor you would demand of your internal service groups;
· We set agreed-upon deadlines and we meet them;
· We will charge you reasonable fees and delegate work efficiently in order to control costs and we will tell you well in advance if costs are likely to exceed our initial assessment;
· We are always accessible and get back to you promptly when you call on us;
· We keep you briefed on each significant step in any matter for which you have retained us and provide brief and concise regular progress reports;
· We will keep you informed of seminars, preventative initiatives and other educational programs we are offering, which might be of benefit to you or your staff.
The Firm’s Managing Partner will be available at all times to discuss issues of quality, work scheduling, cost, or any other matters of concern to you. Contact Ummat Tax Law PC today.
Share This Article